Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Wide Open 3rd Eye!

Me close up EYE 2 Sept. 29th, 2009

This morning woke up after a wild dream then I went back to sleep and got bombarded by photos of things real fast like I have a psychic moment from which I still trying to figure them out

The dream was I was in a rain forest with whole unit of people I went to Iraq with we were coming from up high and went through river slides down hill all of us one behind the other until the bottom of the hill where there was a wide river. There were people putting a line across using the trees from both sides of the river.

I was going to cross it, when I said that I forgot my camera, that couldn't go through now Until I have my camera with me.

I woke up from this dream when then I got bombarded with visions, like different photos were flashing in front of me at high speed.

one vision was my ATM showing no funds

the other one was a a AC wall grill, green in color like the air grills on the side of the wall but this one was with worms (maggots) coming out of it.

then I started see different places real fast like photos being flashed on my face

The I saw a baby crying his heart out  in this crib in a room that it was white in color but with all kind of nursery pictures in the walls. I didn’t see anyone paying attention to the baby, so I pick it up, and saw his 3rd eye as a bright light sticking out of his forehead like a unicorn’s horn.

I tried to calm down the baby and with my hand I close his 3rd eye and he stopped crying, that is when I woke up and realize that my 3rd eye was wide open LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!