Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dreams: Group of Students, Writing on Old paper, and the Seating for Dinner.

Sept. 30th, 2009

Vivid Dreams and visions?

I found myself in a huge warehouse where there students in group of 4, working in assembling  of some items in the floor. I came in, when the teacher spotted me and advice me to get the test everyone was taking. My attitude change when I found myself facing a test for which I was not even prepare or know anything about. The female teacher said to me, to stand by that she will look for the test.

I gazed over the group of student already taken the test and noticed that the test already have the answers mark. I was wondering, why am I going to take a test that have the answers already mark? are this students cheating on this test? what is going on?

The teacher came with a legal size piece of paper and told me, “here is the test, find a group and start your test”. I looked around and found that everyone already in group of fours and there no group needing a partner, I started to freak out and told the teacher “How can you want me to take the test with a group when I can’t find where to fit in?” she smiled at me and said..”just take the test”. I woke up and went to the bathroom, came back to my room and tried to fall asleep again.

This time, I saw a hand over a hand-made paper like very old. The hand was holding a feather pen like in the old days. The hand started to write as at the same time I heard this man’s voice real loud saying what the hand was writing “Dr. Bruce L… have ended his life by the power of his own hand at 12:00:01, in the year of our Lord 2009”.  I was between awake and sleep when the only thing I can remember was Dr. Bruce.. can’t recall the whole last name but know that started with the letter “L” and sound either Jewish or German. I woke up suddenly from this dream, wondering what was what I just saw.. went back to sleep and have another dream.

I saw myself as a child in which my dad’s older brother was telling me a story of when he got mugged in the street by an angry man. Then I saw myself grown, seating at this dinner table with my dad in front of me, while my grandmother (his departed mom) was serving food and my mother seating on my left side. I don’t recall dreaming about my mother ever, besides we don’t talk to each other since 2003. However, there she was in my dream, bitching and complaining about a part of the roof been missing. I ignored her and continue talking to my dad and grandma about the story of my uncle.. like he no longer among the living. The fact is that I don’t know is he still alive..

Dreams will be dreams at times.. but I still wonder why mine are vivid and so often.. perhaps they have a hidden message for me or just perhaps an outlook to future events..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!