Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Spirits Voices: Spirit Attack


       July 21, 2009

Dream: I was in this house where there were children playing with a small record disc player. The devices for some reason activate a portal of energy, making these children turn into beings of light. They flew away and crossed among people on the streets filling them with love. I came near the device and sat right beside it. I started to feel the energy emerging from this constriction and somehow it did something to me.



       I got up thinking that it will disintegrate my body as it did for the children but the funny thing was that I started to hear voices, loud and clear from spirits. At that point, I don’t know if I was still in the dream or it was real. I heard 3 voices at the time, two females and one male. The male was sarcastic to the point that made me think that he might be an earthbound spirit. He was saying “I know you can see me, now you can hear me loud and clear, since you asked for, I am not going anywhere until you hear everything I have to say and you better get used to, your life will change because of it, I can become your worst nightmare”.

The fact that I can hear them came so annoying that I started to pray to God to only allow good spirits to talk, to keep bad ones away and the voices stopped. I woke up at 8:26am from this dream and still wonder if this was a dream, or just a trick of my imagination. My left ear is ringing real badly like someone scream into my ear all night long. I really don’t know what to make out of this dream.

The following days, I felt drain of energy for no given reason and my feet were dragging with no apparent illness. I felt like someone was on top of me the whole time but I ignore the signs of spirit attachment and continue my daily work routine.

Three days later: The unthinkable just happen to me and somehow its related with this dream from which I am not quite sure now if it was a dream after all…….


I went to a new place from which we were expect to expend the night, until we can move to another location the following day. On this place there is nothing but large tents and there was barely any light between these. We found the tent in which will we expend the night but found it locked. While the other girls went to look for someone to open it. I tried to go around the tent to find the other end, to see if this one was open. I can see the ropes besides the tent despite of the lack of lights around it. I walked away from the ropes to avoid them, but I felt two man’s hands on my back, pushing me at high speed towards the ground. I went down on my face so fast, it didn’t give me time to place my hands on the ground to absorb the impact.

In this accident, I was lucky to survive it, I went down on a long piece of wood that ended up between my jaw and my neck. A couple inches more and it would broke it or it would go through my throat. I stayed on the ground semi-unconscious wondering, if I was dead or alive. I heard people’s voices very far away calling me. I stood up and when touched my face, I noticed that I was bleeding from the side of my nose and my face was burning. The curious thing was that despite all the damage that was on my face and neck, I felt my back burning as well. Everyone was far away from me, there was no one around but me in that area.

I went to sleep in deep pain and prayed to God that I survived this ordeal, all night was wondering what the heck just happened to me. The next day, I went to the same place to see where I fail and there is nothing around that could possible made me trip over the wood stick. I came to the conclusion, that what took place was nothing but spirit attack, the question is from who then and the first thing it popped on my mind was the dream of the voices where I heard that man saying that he will become my worst nightmare. I never believe about spirit attacks but, I guess there always a first time for everything and this one was a wake up call for sure.

I ignored this spirit during the dream and in his madness, and desperation to be heard, he attacked me trying to call my attention for help. I ended up calling my friend in UK, to see if somehow we could help this confuse soul to get into the light so he can move on. It took lots of energy and talk, to make this spirit understand his state as dead and to convince him into getting into the light. Funny thing was that after he left into the light, I no longer felt the heaviness of before and felt at peace within myself again.

What I learn from this? ……don’t ignore spirits no matter their nature, some of them don’t know how to ask for help. Spirits do attach themselves to people for any given reason or in any given place, including Iraq--and they can attack when less you expect it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!