Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Awaken by a blackbird with yellow eyes

brewers-blackbird

9th July 2009

Vivid Dream:

I was in some kind of celebration or graduation from a police department. I was called to an office where a secretary handled me a envelope. I saw inside the envelope and found one of my checks being bounced; I explained that I will take care of it. I went to lay down and suddenly awaken in the dream when I look at the end table of the bed and right in top of a stack of books, a black bird  formed out of thin air, looked at me and flew away out of the room. Over the internet, there is lots of meaning for black birds or ravens, however I don’t think this was some kind of symbolism but a visitation of some sort, time will only tell on this. ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!