Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dreams: Greener Pastures and Man in the gym

     I haven’t post my vivid dreams as much as I used to but somehow, I have learn something important with my dreams and it’s not to dismiss them because they are odd, I learned to pay attention to them because they might have a hidden message that at the time I can’t see or understand.

Greener pastures?

6:17am June 27, 2009

dreamstime_5993013 Dreaming about my father…I was talking to him as we were cleaning this white Toyota Corolla vehicle that he no longer has. He was telling me that he needle to clean it since he was planning to sell it. The funny thing was that instead of driving the car to park it, we push it down hill and then turn to the left into a road of mud and rock to place the car into a spot of real green grass. Once placed there, he said “let’s get inside and make some coffee”.

As we approached the front door, he was telling me about the odd jobs he was doing lately. Doing some roof repair that a woman set for him, she contacts the people then brings him the contacts for him. We saw a paper shopping bag hanging from the door. He was excited since that means the woman brought him some work, however he was a little concern that alone the papers in the bag, there was $50,000 in new bills. He was saying, “this is fine, but she should not left this money in the open like this, someone could it stole it”, and I woke up.

Man in the gym

dreamstime_2768650 I dreamed that I was walking through this dark building with another woman which I didn’t recognize but seems like she was my best friend in the dream. This girl has long blond hair. We got separate while walking through the halls of this building and I ended up in what looks like a gym, there was a man setting at the bleaches.

As I approach him, noticed that he was working with a knife, I was about to ask how to get out of here when fear took over me. He looked at me and said “you thought it will be easy to get rid of me, did you?” He grabbed me from behind while putting the knife near my neck, I was able to cut loose from him and I started to run out, and bumped with my friend, we kept running through the hallways until we saw the light and ran through the streets. We saw a bus full of people and as I was about to get on board, I saw the man crossed the street looking at me. I yelled at him saying “You can’t get me” and I left in the bus.


Where these dreams will lead me, who knows but for sure I will be in the look out for what its to come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!