Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Catching My Soul Out Of My Body!

outofbody2308_468x304        During my vacation time, I have to admit I didn’t meditate daily like usual. I was more busy wondering around and really enjoying seeing nature as its best. I am back in Baghdad now and I have been facing sickness at its worst. Between sand storm, heat, allergies and sinus infection, I don’t know which one is worst. One thing I know for sure, since recovery, something kind of unusual is going on with me lately.


      I don’t know if this happen to other people but I believe I am having very frequent moment in which I start to fall asleep when I suddenly I feel like my soul is trying to get out of my body.

      It's hard to explain what I mean, but here I go with it. It's like you feel yourself falling asleep but when you caught yourself in the act, you feel like coming back to yourself is like an energy of some sort enter your body at high speed. I am very sure few experience this very seldom but the funny part of my story is not only is happening while dozing, it started to happen while working and wide awaken. Why of this and why it's going on so often, don't know and don't know where is taking me to. One thing I know for sure, I am not going to fight it, just to see where I end up, hopefully not right in the floor, but some place else. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!