Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

When The River Is Rumbling Is Because....

       It call my attention the amount of blogs, newspapers as well books, warning everyone of a eminent catastrophe coming our way and all recommend to stack at least a 30 days supplies of food. Even Russian politics warm of the collapse of USA as first power in the world by foreseeing the incoming economical collapse that will be the start of the One World Order or government. Among all the articles I have found online, here is one coming from a pastor in which it calls my attention since I have read this from renounce psychic's predictions as well.

Pastor David Wilkerson
Read the story here


       I don't doubt that we have to be ready for hard times as we get close to 2012. Having lots of food and water supplies will not hurt anyone while the main crisis to come get across the USA. I only hope to be in the states by the time this happen, so I can get ready for it as well. Hope you find what this preacher have to say helpful and also if you find similar predictions by all means share with us.

Blessings Everyone!

Note: When the river is rumbling is because is carrying stones or rocks. This is an old saying referring to rumors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!