Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tornadoes In My Dream


       This dream in particular happened in the early morning of Mach 8th, the same day in which by the evening, I was transported by helicopter on emergency basis towards a military hospital. I found myself like in a rural area combine with more updated structures. I saw two big tornadoes, one behind the other coming my way. As they were picking up speed, I saw rollers of hail/straw crossing the field into the highway and ending in the middle of the highways into a ditch, one by one they were all rolling towards the ditch between highways.

       I ran seeking refuge and found a few stories building with glass all around it, I ran into it while the tornadoes were getting near. I saw everything going on from the second level of this building through the glass walls. There was some one at the desk telling me something that I can't remember for more that I try but for sure I woke up wondering that this might means that something big is going to happen :)

Well I associated this dream towards the event of my suddenly pain on my stomach that was confuse by a doctor as appendicitis and later on he put me in a helicopter in emergency basis towards a hospital, somewhere in Baghdad. I am very sure this dream is not over, since I still need to get out of this hospital possible in a helicopter again and under a sand storm again :( who knows...the human psychic as well dreams and visions can be so complicated at times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!