Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, March 6, 2009

An Odd Way To Wake Up!


       March 6, 2009
Early this morning about 5:00AM, I woke up by my roommate's mates that came to tell her to show up to work. I turn the other way to sleep again since I don't have to show up to work until 9:00AM. While dozing, I found myself outside in the field, still surrounded by the concrete "T" walls but there was 3 bunk beds surrounded by a wire fence. Resting on the wire fence there was about 4 black rifles and no soldiers around. I was sitting on my bunk bed, wondering why I am there, where exactly am I? I woke up out of this dream by the sound of real mortars near the base, the sound of it were so loud that it moved my bed, making me sitting down and realize that I was not dreaming anymore that the sound was real.

       I thought to myself, that it might be another control detonation like so many since I have been here. Thinking that, I went back to sleep and while dozing off, a heavy hand hit me on my right knee. I yelled "Yeah, whats up?" thinking it was my roommate, but after sitting up and turning the light, I look up for my roommate but there was no one in the room but me. Thinking that might be a ghost or a warning of some sort, I got up about 6:30AM and head to work, finding out that it was indeed the sound of mortars near the base and Thanks God no one got hurt. Dreams and spirits can act in the most odd ways for sure, LOL .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!