Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Bicycle Ride Dream


       I don't know why I have been bombarded with vivid dreams lately, usually I have a max of 3 vivid dreams per month but its quite increasing lately and in the most odd ways. Some are profound or spiritual, while others are more relate to my mental state or situation.

       Last night I have another one in which I was in an island and me and 2 other guys have bicycles. We were riding around while a festival was going on. We laid on our back on the grass looking at the stars, when the guy besides me was telling me that we need to be in shape, eat better and exercise more. I asked if I was in shape since I kept up the whole time with him during the bicycle ride, he said yes but need to do it more often to be in real shape. While I was talking to him I go interrupted by a subject that looked like my ex-husband, he was drinking (which ex-hubby used not to do) and he tried to bath me with the beer, then try to kiss me. I rejected him and told him that I will kiss him more at home, that I better don't taste the beer out of his mouth. I looked at my companion laying on the grass and he only smiled at me and I woke up. I guess with this dream all I can say is, that is telling me to exercise more and avoid excess despite I don't drink beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!