Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dream: Waterfalls and the Blue Lake


       February 25, 2009
I don’t remember much of this dream but it was quite enough for me to remember the details that I am going to write about.

I found myself like in a huge place that reminded me of Niagara Falls. In the base of this huge cascade dropping from the high rock, there was circular ponds with bricks as floor, that allow the water to fall into the level of the lake, which was of deep blue colored water.

       I believe I saw my dad on this dream, but while he was walking through the lake which it was more shallow than deep, I was running over the edge of the brick circular ponds. The people in the lake were fishing while others were waist deep into it, other just walking through it. I kept running through the brick ponds, when suddenly I look down to my left and saw huge Salmon like fish. They were just there, barely moving, among them there was this huge salmon like fish with a white dot on the top of the head while the rest of his body was greenish grey, just staring at me. I ignore the fish and I kept going over the edge of these brick ponds that seems to never end. When I woke up, this is all I remember from this dream from which I did the attempt to draw what I saw, hope you got an idea of what I saw.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Snowy Owl
    here is an interpretation of your dream

    The bricks mean the foundation of something that you have been building, the water is the emotions attached to it or that surround it. The other people that are waiting are probably people in your life that are just waiting and not doing anything to make progress etc.

    The meaning of the fish is as follows
    An increased ability to get a "feel" for others -- especially in healers.
    Salmon brings the opportunity for a pilgrimage or the clarity to a one that we have been on.
    This spiritual journey will transform us and life will never be the same

    Independence, Potential, Adaptation

    Fish can teach us to adapt to all environments;
    they can teach us to streamline our lives;
    they can give us protection when we need it;
    and connect us to the creative element of life: water.


    A Fish swimming down symbolizes the involution of spirit,
    while a Fish swimming up is the evolution of the spirit.
    They reveal the strength of the currents of our lives and see clearly in the murky waters of the future.

    When Fish entered your life as a Totem, it will often signal one of the senses
    being awakened: visions, prophetic dreams, or clairaudience is possible.
    There will be greater contact with the spiritual realm.

    Look at the qualities of the fish and apply it to what is going on your current situation. The blue is perhaps spirituality/healing that is around you, as you are very spiritual and are helping to heal others and yourself

    hope this helps

    ReplyDelete

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!