Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Meditation Experience: Unusual lights sightings


       I am very sure we all have our share of unusual experiences but in the past week or so, I have noticed something unusual with me. I usually stay in darkness in my room with just a low light to read at times, it kind of give me a sense of calmness at times. However, after turn off the lights and done my nightly mini meditation prayer, I open the eyes to look around the room and then when I close the eyes again, with my eyes close I can see a light above my head. I open my eyes again and there is nothing but darkness but when close again, there is again a bright light over my head.


       I have ignored it since I have to sleep, need to work the next day anyway. However, last night was quite unusual. I was unease on my sleep due to coldness in the bedroom, tossing from one side to other, almost fighting with my blankets. I finally found a spot that I was comfortable with and my inner voice I guess told me "don't worry, while you are in Iraq, something amazing will happen" I smiled to myself, thinking to myself I better believe my inner voice because I have no other choice, LOL.

As soon as I close my eyes the bright light over my head appeared again but more brighter than before. This time I decided to pay attention to it and noticed that it turn from bright white to a champagne color but as I pay attention to it, noticed like the light was turning like the snow flakes view on a magnify lent. I couldn't make much sense of what I was looking at but I got tire of looking at it, that I fall to sleep. Don't remember any dreams, just that the alarm sound right after and I have to get ready to go to work, so here I am writing about this. Wondering if any of you ever see something like this before. Would like your input on this, since I don't know what to make out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!