Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I been having one of those wild ride days lately..


       Its been a ride lately for me, I have some kind of weird dreams lately, that tap more into my subconscious, than being extraordinary like others. I did something lately, that I really can't make up anything of it and wonder if you can help on this.


       I was urge to meditate during the day, so I went to my room and let only the light of my lamp on. I got into deep meditation, the goal was to meet my spirit guide. I did my grounding and protection of course prior to it. While I was meditate, I felt like someone a whole body moved in front of me, from left to right. I asked my spirit guide to touch me on my left hand but I felt a soft grab on my left upper arm instead. I couldn't reason if what I felt might be my imagination or the fact that my arms were falling asleep in the position I was seating like. Then during the darkness and my eyes close, its like everything turn of color red. I associated this color with love and coming from my guide. I honestly I want to connect with my guide, I find it a most do on my list, but I can't make up anything on this.

Later on during the day, I meditated again but despite I felt the presence moving from left to right again, I didn't see the red color just a little purple with white this time. I felt the same grab again on the left upper arm, so this as you can see thrower me off from what I felt earlier. I know we have different guides as few, not just one, this got me a little confuse.

I will have a new roommate. I am very anxious about this, I asked my guides to find someone to share the room with, in order for me not to move out and been cramp out with other 5, but I asked a mind alike, so we'll see. Would love to hear your opinion on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!