Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Experiencing My Ghostly Body: Out of body experience


       December 3rd 2008: I went to bed about 9:00pm, I was not sleepy yet, but then I decided to meditate taking in consideration some advice my good friend Rose told me about meditation. I remember I called upon my spirit community, to come with love and only for my highest good. I focus in one question for them “What do I need to learn within me, to open my spiritual gifts in order to help people?” I figured it was kind of tough question since I didn’t get any answers as quick as I have in other times.

       However, something unusual happen during this meditation, something for which I was not quite prepared to happen yet. I remember that while focusing on the question, I suddenly wanted to go home. Not my home in USA, but my home away from earth. I tried again to focus on my question, while laying on my bed. I must doze out or got deep into trance.

I heard someone knocking my door which was double lock. The funny thing was, I remember sitting up right on my bed and walked towards the door. I tried to unlock the door, but noticed that my fingers keep missing the key. I keep trying and then noticed my skin transparent but with an unfamiliar glow. I tried to open the door, but my hand keeps going through the knob. That’s when I realized that I was out of my body.

I don’t remember returning to my body, but do recall that it took me a while to be able to open my eyes. Don’t know why I couldn't’t open them. After I gain control of my physical body, I got up…and the feeling of being drugged was almost overwhelming. I managed to go towards the door to check the lock and noticed that it was lock, as I left it before I went to bed.

I did not feel scare or concern about this experience, since its not the first time, however the question still remain—hopefully I will get my answer soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there.
    i've had such kinda out of body experiences as well. that i notice i am in some kinda trance and then some form above always showing me something... like last time about the unborn childs, how sad they are,how horrible, how much heaven wants abortion to stop. it touched my whole heart and soul again immediately and thanked them for making me remember how bad it is. not that i ever did or so. so i prayed and i nwanted to see the child better and walked with it out of the door in my hands. out of my bedroom. i seem to do this more often, as then i become conscious in the experience. so i tried to turn on the lights, mwich i know it doesn't work while in trance. and it didn't so then i was totally consciousness and listened again to the sounds i heard with it aas well.. i went back to bed and yes it took me some time as well to open my eyes. before this i had been meditating for about an hour and heard about virgin Mary as well. something. i'm trying to be better in differentiating and such.

    but that was already fe wmonths ago. i also wrote a dutch blog about it. now last week, after christmas and all. i had a strange experience as well. i was predicting in my sleep everything of the next day or next hour.
    evne i knew when a friend called me, whenn i checked the voicemail afterwards, even when i was half sleeping and could not hear the phone at that time i thought of the call and HEARD it really, even i had put my sound off. oh yes that was oldyearsday, 31jan.
    anyways... grounding and all.., balance, most important, so for now on am going to do some calm anyways.
    ok hope it's able to place comment./
    tc southern en godblessya

    brigitte (moonflower)

    ReplyDelete

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!