Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dreaming About Catastrophes


       I am not the kind of person that dreams about world events or catastrophes but this dream somehow too the cake on my emotions. These types of dreams not necessary can be taking as premonitions of some sort but should be look at it as sights of the deep psychic of an individual.



       In my dream the setting was supposedly my home town under a light rain. I was walking with my dad towards a big warehouse where there was lots of people gathering. As we got closer to the crowd, there was this person who got in top of a deck for everyone to see him and hear what he has to say. He was warning people that the government wants to evacuate everyone out of the town, due to a contamination of the ground. That the only solution was to use the two rivers around the town to flood the town with the end result, to rebuild the whole community with houses own by the government.

In other words, we will be able to return but we will not own any property since everything will belong to the government. Me and my dad, left the crowd and walked under the light rain, carrying a twin size mattress towards of what looked like a bus station. As we were walking, we were talking about the speech of the man over the deck, and planned about what would be the next action plan. I remembered my dad saying, to collect as much food and water, to face hard times. I woke up, wandering about this vivid dream. What would be your opinion about this dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!