Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Bedroom On Fire


       This might sound weird as everything I write. Perhaps you might think that a romantic dream turn into hell, but here is my story, and what I have learn from it......


       I just woke up and don’t remember what kind of dreams I was having all night long. To make myself doze off again, I used my usual romantic scene to occupy my mind while waiting for the clock to sound. However, while imagining my scene, I was attacked by the flashes of something unusual. I saw my regular scene surrounded by fire, like the room where my husband and myself were, was on fire. I tried to erase that from my imagination but it flashed 3 times, every time I close my eyes. It was so disturbing; I have to open my eyes and try to keep my mind in what I need to do today. I started to wonder, if this is a spirit trying to tell me something about the situation or about the imagination itself.

The vision of the flames of my imaginary scene hunted me all day, wondering what it might means if it means something. I forgot about it after a while and during the evening my friend came to visited me with the intention to hide from working extra. We were talking about this particular vision of mine when it popped into my mind the desire to go to the store to buy movies. That is when it hit me---my wallet with all the credit cards, cash and my military card was inside my pants that were placed alone with everyone’s laundry into a big box, in route to Taji. The thought of losing everything I owe and my life savings was like living a real hell on earth.

I ran to the 1st SGT asking for help and he just looked at me, like I have become a problem with the dilemma of my missing wallet. There were only two choices on this matter, bringing the whole metal container, where the boxes of laundry are back inside the base or make me go to the container to fish for my laundry bag. The only problem about this last choice was that I had to go outside the wire into enemy side and to the mercy of snipers to just fish for my wallet.

The time was running out for me, without hesitation, I put on my bullet vest on, helmet and carry my weapon, all over my PT uniform. I almost ran with the convoy SGT outside the safety zone towards the metal container. I was praying the whole time while going out, found the container, got in, climbed among boxes and digging into laundry bags until I find mine. I felt my adrenaline rising to the boiling point, doing all this in a hurry, since time was running out for that container to be picked up among with the fear to be encounter by snipers.

At the return to the safe zone inside the base, the fire impression of my early vision popped into my mind. I tried to associate the vision with the current event, and what I understood about it---was a warning of losing something intimate of a lot of meaning to me, to be aware. Its funny how the human psychic and spirit world can work among us the living at times. How warnings can infiltrate in any thoughts without our control and leaving us to figure it out. I guess this became another lesson learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!