Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

When dreams are trying to teach you something about other's lives.

       I have a weird dream that practically ended up in a more odd way. I first saw this woman, working hard despite she have it all,nice car,house, clothes etc. I was around her, like an spectator but I was not alone, I have someone with me, that I never see his face, only heard his voice.


       He was telling me about this woman's life and the type of job she choose to keep her style of leaving. The odd thing about it, was that she was a ketchup tester. Meaning, she drink from this bottles of ketchup and at the end of her work day, she was vomiting every where up to her home. The voice told me in a pitiful tone, ....she has everything but choose a job that makes her unhappy as long she have more money.

Right after seeing this woman, I felt left up from the place and ended up holding my female cat name Dixie, felt her purr and heart beat while she was in my arms, but the funny thing was that while having her on my arms, I was like bouncing in the air, in a strange house, looking at the furniture, kitchen, you name it.

I was trying to see more but then suddenly, I woke up like someone dropped me from up high on my bed. My arm still was in position like I was still holding my cat. I still wonder in what house I was during my dream, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!