Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Strange experience while touching a photo

       For those that don't know, I am a US Army soldier station in Iraq, since mid-October. Although I am where is consider the red zone, I don't get out from the post, I work in a office. In reality, there is nowhere to go around here, I am surrounded by 12 feet high concrete "T" walls, plus the wires, camouflage, heavy guard, you name it.

My job is mostly keeping track of 11 Iraqis linguists, not a easy job. Believe me, being a woman, makes it more hard, since there is only 6 females including me, on this post among all these men and its scary. Since I have been here, I have gone through a lot of changes spiritual speaking. I feel like I am turning more sensitive among other experiences.

However, what happen today, became the of top the cake for sure. I was instructed to go to help out at the "Claim office". This office specialize in taking claims from the locals on any damage the US or militia have caused to the public. While looking at the claims, which most cases have photos of damage, missing arms or any other extremity, etc.

I came through a file that really called my attention. There was photos of a house been burn, but what I found funny about this particular picture, was 4 imprinted human faces marked on the burn wall like looking out. There were spooky faces, and I knew them, that there something wrong with the whole file. The following picture, was another view of the burnt room, but this photo was showing clearly orbs of light and white rays typical of ghosts photos. I touched the photo and that is when the strange experience came upon me.

When I touched that photo, I felt like an electric shot went from my hand to the rest of my body. For a brief moment, I saw in my mind like a mini video clip of what took place in that house. I felt the pain of those people, I heard their scream, the shots, the explosions, the voices yelling among soldiers and enemy. It really got into me and left me completely unease with chills and tingling going up to the back of my neck. I have never felt like this when touching photos, and this event got me thinking all day. Back at home, I am a police officer and seeing these things never affected me like today. I guess been so close where people have died in masses or where is constant pain and hatred, finally found a way for me to feel it.

1 comment:

  1. Whats up man,

    Thanks for going to Iraq for us. I'm president of Paranormalknowledge.com and we have a new project which I'm recruiting you for because I feel you can be a valuable contribution. It's called Project Paranormal PLUS. This is a project where anyone can submit their paranormal-related content with the benefits and proceeds going to charity, the Save the Children Foundation which helps save the lives of millions of children every year. Any questions, shoot me an email or you can register and start posting at the link below.

    jason@Paranormalknowledge.com
    http://www.paranormalknowledge.com/plus

    ReplyDelete

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!