Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sharing My Bed With a Ghost?

       Its been a week of weird dreams, first dreaming about seeing car stuck into dirty brown waters, like a flooded street, then about a man talking and showing me 2 snakes coming from a big drain system (water moccasin snakes) one bigger than the other, however the small one, tried to bite the left side of my chest. Finally, in one of my dreams I found myself waking up surrounded by quartz crystals, as if I was inside a mine.


       Last night I went to bed a little after midnight and among all the nights that I have been going to bed late, for some reason this night I was more focus into praying. As always, I thanked God for everything in my life and asked him that if spirit want me to have a message to please, be clearer about it. Since these pieces of dreams, puzzle me more than a physical puzzle.

       Last night dream or what I thought was a dream, was the top of the cake for sure. As I said, I prayed and right after failed to sleep. I must be between sleep and awaken stages, since I felt I was talking to someone and then suddenly, I heard a noise from outside like coming from my driveway. I got up, rushed towards the window, and tried in vane to push the slides of the blinds to see what was going on. Suddenly, I felt this man’s arms hugging me from behind and placing his head on the left side of mine, with sweet voice he said “What is it, my love?”.

       I kind of ignored the man and his voice, and kept trying in vane to see thought the blinds. Then I realized, that the voice did not sound like my husband at ALL. In fact, my hubby is sweet at times but not that gentle sweet and besides now that I remember, the man of this dream have English accent and felt bigger and taller than actually, my husband feel.

       When I started to question this scene in my mind, I felt like been snatch out of the window and suddenly woke up on my bed lying on my back looking at the ceiling. As I realized what happened, I spent most of the night wonder, what was that, who this man is and how long he has been in my bed without me seeing him before.

       Among all my vivid dreams of the past, this one was weird indeed, since actually felt like my soul or spirit go up and off the bed to see something that my physical body was hearing. The hug this strange bed buddy of mine gave me, felt so real and very strong. However, the love felt out of it, was beyond description. I am thankful for the experience, I just wished my human reasoning and feelings of fear, would not be present last night, to allow this experience to open up and maybe getting some answers. I feel like this bed friend or friendly ghost of mine will be back when less I expect it, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!