Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Merkabah Anyone?



Why people hipe about it?

       The video is self explanatory. According to wikipedia, the Hebrew word Merkabah (מרכבה "chariot", derived from the consonantal root r-k-b with general meaning "to ride") is used in Ezekiel (1:4-26) to refer to the throne-chariot of God, the four-wheeled vehicle driven by four "chayot" (Hebrew: "living creatures"), each of which has four wings and the four faces of a man, lion, ox, and eagle.

I have experience meditations of high context but unable to connect with this Merkabah, don't know if I am doing something wrong, or it just not for me. If you have any idea or experience with it, please post your comments. It will be interesting to know what others might experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!