Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Loosing connection

Note to Spirit: Spirit, I don't know whether is my lifestyle, my job or merely stop paying attention around me, but I think I am loosing connection. I know that spiritual experiences can not be constantly, that type of vibration I don't think any human being can be able to stand. However, since the lack of it compare to other times, it made me concern......am I loosing connection here? Spirit, are you still around watching over me? I am facing real cruel times, I am getting deploy, I really hope you stick around and let me feel and see you more often to improve my confidence. I really miss you, spirit.

1 comment:

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!