Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ghost Rider Inside My Car!

        As odd as this might sound to you, I had an encounter of the weird kind back in April 14, 2007. I was patrolling the neighborhood in my police car about 2:00AM. Been late and feeling tire, I left from a gas station in route to my house to take a break. I always drive by myself meaning no partner, I guess this is a money saving tactic of my department, in having the majority of cars in the streets with no riding partner.


        I decided to take a back road in order to cut the driving towards my house. This road didn't have any lights and most of it, its farmed fields. I lower my head to mess around with the radio nobs and AC, when suddenly I heard this man's voice coming from my back, like someone was inside the cage; yelling "Look Up!". As I raised my head to look up, through the dark street, I saw this truck running off the stop sign, right in front of me. I remembered stepping on my brakes and cover my face with my arms waiting for impact. Suddenly, my vehicle turn left by itself, avoiding impact and consequently taking me over this small hill of high grass. I took control of the wheel and I ended up in the original road again.

        My first reaction was, getting my gun out of my holster. I got off the car with gun in hand to investigate who the hell got inside my police car without me notice before. I rushed myself to open the back door, pointing my gun at who ever might be. To my surprise when I opened the door, there was no one sitting or hiding on my back passenger seats. I look up at the road to see if by any chance my mysterious passenger took up running, but all I saw was the driver that ran the stop sign looking at me from his rear view mirror and consequently taking off like bat out of hell. Perhaps thinking that I will come after him to give him a traffic ticket.

        Nerveless to say, my patrol car was useless after that night, since going over the hill broke my front axe or frame. The department gave me another car to finish my shift. For which, I most tell you, this event got me so unease, that I expend the rest of the night, looking through the rear view mirror hoping my mysterious man will not show up for the rest of the night. You might say it was a guardian angel or just a ghost rider that happened to save my life that night, but for sure.....I will always be grateful to my ghost rider, despite the event scare the crap out of me! LOL.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!