Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dreaming about slavery and people I don't like

Dream
I was in a setting or place similar to Africa. I was like an observant, hiding into this deep tall grass. Suddenly, I heard voices of a lot of people screaming for help, mourning of pain and yelling all kind of profanities but in a different language that I have no idea of what kind was. When I directed my attention to where the all the commotion was coming from, I saw few black men on foot with rifles on hand, there was a jeep cars in front of the caravan of people. Right behind it, there were people with a log over their shoulders and behind their necks while their hands were tied to it with roads. Among these people there was black and white, men and women. They all were in distress, crying and moaning in pain, like they came marching from a far away place. All this while the guards with rifles were pushing them,spitting at them and calling them all kinds of names. People that were falling they got whip with a leather thin rope, others were kill on the spot with a shot on the head. These black guerrilla were doing all kind of atrocities to the white slaves. I was watching all this in terror, feeling their pain and distress and begging to God that I didn't get found hiding in this tall grass. I woke up and started to clean my chackras to obtain balance, right after I must doze off or something else came while dreaming.

I saw this girl that is the Army with me, which I dislike since she is not only air head most of the time with things that she say, but because anything that comes out of her mouth is a doom story that ended up depressing me. I was talking to her while she was sitting in front of a computer and I was telling her to get out of her lazy ass and start to do her taxes, that I will help her. While I was talking to her, I saw my mother coming at me with a basket full of junk. My mother asked me, what do you want me to do with these? I looked at the basket and started to take rags out of it while telling her to get rid of it, that I don't care for it. However, among the rags, there was this light bulb in its cardboard box. It was not good, burnt but it was of a light purple tint into it. I took it out of the box, inspected it and put it back into the box and into the basket. I told her, this is the only thing I want to keep. She replied to me that the bulb was not working, I replied to her, that I might need it for something else, to keep it and I woke up.

I guess about these dreams that one is about a past life since I saw myself young, white with blond hair, which I am the totally opposite of it now, while the other showed me people I dislike or I avoid. However, the light bulb deal puzzles me, wonder what it could means and more over, why I dream about my mom, when I never do? Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!