Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, April 18, 2008

My House Gone Into a Mud Slide

Dream:
I woke today remembering a weird dream. I was living on my house in Puerto Rico but this one looks more higher on the hill than usual. I found myself walking down the hill with husband when we looked back the road started to buckle up like the ground under it started to melt. I freak out and told husband that I will go to the house from the other path. I made it to the house and noticed that one side of the house, specially this bedroom was hanging since the ground under it was gone. All I was thinking was to take all the computers out of that room to save them. I heard the roar of the mud going down the hill, as I got out of the house the house was taken by the mud and the entire house slide down the hill in slow motion.

This dream leave me baffled wondering of why and the meanings of elements on this dream. Who knows, I might find out by the end of the week as I do with all my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!