Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dream from Hell...I guess

Dream:
I was on a jungle setting, mostly like Japan or Korea. I was dressing in military clothes and I was with few other soldiers but there was this black woman wearing a different military outfit with a camouflage bandanna over her head that appeared to be that she was in charge of the squad where I was.

We went into this village of old weathering houses, as we went through the wood sidewalks which were raised by bamboos stick, I saw at my left like a water reservoir square in side with green argie and an Asian kid still alive but floating in it, partially covered with this argie. The kid have a sad face and looked sick and weak, he extend his arm and pointed the way. We moved on the sidewalks, that turn from wood into concrete, when we were about to pass a ditch. This ditch was not supposed to be fill with water but it was and it was nasty looking with trash into it. After I heard the black woman wining and complaining of the conditions of the ditch, we crossed it, after listen to her directive to empty the ditch, and take the trash out before mosquitoes start to sprout out of it.

We went to this wood shack house to see who was in charge. Out of the dark entrance there was this white chubby old guy with blond hair and wearing a mess up kimono. We asked for help to straight up the camp--he said that there was no one to help since almost everyone was gone, to go and help our self. While talking to him, my eyes drifted to something unusual, behind a corner of the house which was near by a corridor or breeze way, there was this Asian woman, beautiful face full of curiosity but as I approached her closely, I noticed that her body was white as paper but in form of an octopus, with tentacles and everything. Then on the breeze way there was another Asian woman with the same body looks but with a sad face.

We continue our walk through the village until we ended up in a dirt opening--where there was one of the villagers about to eat the only potatoes with roots and everything, instead of replanting them to later feed the camp. The black woman got real mad--she was saying "how can you destroy all the hard work we have done by doing nothing? She got on her knees and started to cry ed and started to plant these potatoes on the ground. As I was looking her on her desperation, I was about to get on my knees as well, to help her but the alarm clock woke me up. Yes, this was one of my vivid dreams that I used to have and for which I will have few days to break my head thinking what the hell it means, if the result means to go and figure out.

I truly believe that our souls go wonder in the most remote places, to work with other souls while we are on sleeping stage. This dream might be a good example of that, in which dreams not necessary is for you to learn from them but to teach others as well. Who knows??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!