Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

When I die, I will....

....I will visit all my love ones before I cross over........I will also visit my ex husband and ex-boyfriend and slap the crap out of them and let them wonder.......what the hell was that? LOL or maybe hunted them for just a couple of days.......LOL what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!