Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, December 31, 2007


UPDATE: Since I have being in this path (April 2007), I have experienced wonderful vivid dreams, the clear sound of voices, learned how to meditate, get protection, grounding and centering. My intuition have sharpen a little more and I am able to control or ease my mind more as I progress into meditations. My perception and how I look at things now, have change since I take time to look, listen and feel. My outlook of what is life after death and what is my birth vision it comes clear to me as days pass by. I have grown fast and suddenly it halt for a couple of weeks but slowly its coming back again. I only hope all this take me to be a better person and to help others when the time comes.
So Help me God....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!