Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

~ The Gathering of Souls (OBE)

I placed this experience here, despite that I can't tell wheather I was dreaming, I was awake or just out my body into another realm of reality. After my meditation, I ate and went back to bed now that husband was up and moving. I was restless, and cold despite I placed the heater high. Finally I found a good spot on the bed and laid on my back. My body went num and for some reason I felt like transported to a gathering of alot of people. There was a long table covered with a white cloth and all kind of food on it. I was sitting among other people that didn't have any expresions on their faces or moving their mouth but I could heard everyone talking. All around us that were sat at the table we were sorrounded by souls talking to each one of us behind us, in front.

Suddenly, I saw this heavy guy in front of me, with a police uniform that reminded me the uniform that the police from New York use. He was telling me the following: be aware for great changes, you will be involve into presentations and talking to others, everything will fall in place and better things will come. Don't worry no more about money, work or house, everything will come to you for the next 12 month. This man kept talking to me but suddenly this other cop beside him extend his hand and grabbed my chin and told me in Spanish "My dear darling, I am so glad to see you here, keep your face light up and pretty as you are, everything will be ok" as I tried to see his face on the crowd, I noticed that is was my uncle Tomas. I was getting excited while the other cop that talked to me first was telling me that everything will be ok and will come to reality and I will remember everything if I stay calm, he keep saying being calm is the key to awareness. My last question to him was "is this mean my spirituality will grow?" his answer kept going by saying stay calm, stay calm.....

However, I was so excited to see and heard my uncle, I felt my body lift up from the gathering like sucked by a vacuum and then suddenly I woke up on my bed again. I woke up real happy and like a child on the first day of Xmas, it was wonderful. I know and feel in my heart that is alot more to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!