Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

~ Another Snake Dream

After a big lunch, I went to bed with intention to meditate to ease myself and calm down after a trial Friday that still hunted me down. I failed asleep thru the meditation and got this weird dream about a snake.

I was on my police uniform going into a call when I saw this man on the ground, wearing black leather like a motociclist. I was told on this dream, that this man was suppose to die but by me intervention I will change the outcome. He was fighting with a snake, he had this snake grabbed by the neck with his hands. I took the snake from him and hold it with my left hand by the neck and called for help but no one came. I stand up from the ground and walked with the snake still in my hand toward a white house and called for help and a knife since my intention was to cut her neck off, so it wont hurt me. No one came, I looked at it and thought "No, I am not going to kill it, this is a God's creation as well, I will let you go". I realeased the snake and this one turn longer and golden and went away but then it came back towards me, then I woke up and wonder about this dream.

Don't know it this a premonition dream or something that just happend in the past 2 day about a known enemy, meaning the man. This is the second time, I dream about snake during this year and this dream came more clear than usual. Who know what it will bring....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!