Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, August 17, 2007

~ Who are these people?

Last night, it was a restless night as always. Keep waking up due to my cats were wanting to be under the covers no matter what. Finally I believe I have some sleep and suddenly a voice woke me up. A woman's voice...I look up and all I saw was my male cat sitting by the night table looking at me and then look at the foot of the door. I put my head down on the pillow again and attented to sleep. I don't know how long I layed down but there it comes that woman's voice again.

This time she said, "look there is 2 men at the foot of the bed and there is also a woman in here" I looked up and saw 2 male figures at the foot of the bed, one taller than the other, too thin and tall to be normal but it was too dark to describe anything else on them, then I look up at the woman that was on my right side of the bed and all I saw was that she was heavy set with white hair almost silver since the light that was coming from the blinds was reflecting on this woman.

When I looked at them, the cat was also looking at them. I said "Ok, I need to sleep, I have not be able to sleep all night long, I see ya guys tomorrow" I went to sleep and when I woke up, I wondered what took place and wheather this was a dream or not. Who are these people? Why there were in my room? Did I dreamed this or it's just a product of my lack of sleep? Time will tell because right now I am clueless about this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!