Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

~ I grabbed the cold hand and felt deep love

I place this on this site despite I don't know now if it was a dream or it was real. I believe I was dreaming but it was so real I can't get over it. In the last 2 days I been having a series of vivid lucid dreams and met alot of people in these dreams. Don't know any of them and I don't know if these people I will met in the future but always shows me helping others or giving direction to others. There have been so many dreams in the last 2 days, that I can't keep up with writting about them but this one was the top of the cake that made me get up at this hour in the morning to tell about it.

I remember that I went to bed and asked God to let me see my guardian spirit or any good spirit just once to know that I am not alone at all and that good spirits are real. I don't know how I came about to meet this person but I do remember that I was floating in space and I saw this young person, skiny body, light olive skin with shiny flat black hair shoulder lenght and big black eyes. Remeinding me of South American indians, I can't tell if it's a girl or a boy but look like 15 yrs of age. I extended my right arm to reach out for this person and I grabbed its hand, it was cold but solid, soft and little. I felt a deep love and I was smiling but suddenly the thought came upon me that I was grabbing indeed a real hand that this is not a dream this is real. When I came upon this thought I inmediatly woke up and wonder, my God, this was not a dream this was real. Funny thing, my right hand was tight close like I was still holding the small cold hand that I grabbed.

I don't know who was this that I met but for sure was the most real incredible experience I have ever felt in my life and if that was my guardian spirit oh Lord, I wish it come back, I am ready to talk now LOL Who knows time will tell I just woke up happy and by the way I appreciate all the prayers on my healing, I don't feel pain in the left ear any more but do feel my head in la la land wich is a lot better than being in pain LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!