Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, July 9, 2007

~ The Restaurant

I ran into this restaurant full of people, and told this white old blonde woman in her late 50s “I am sorry I didn’t meant to be late, I am here now”. She looked at me and told me “Good lets get you starter, let me get you a side pocket” referring to that lap apron that you place your ticket book. I was dressed with black pants and white shirt. The funny thing was that I saw myself thin like I used to be long time ago and with slick long black hair tie into 2 pony tails on each side.

The white woman came with the apron but it was not what I thought it could be it was a white napkin with silver spoon, folks and knife like glued to it. She tucked it on my right hip and said to me “you are ready”. I saw the room across and there were nothing but old and middle age men that look like homeless men. I approached these two man at a near by table to offer some coffee and one of the man had his half-rotten leg lying on the table. I was shocked at first to see his leg in such a bad condition. I recover my posture and I served the other man his coffee and then I asked the man with the rotten leg “Do you would like some coffee?” he smiled and placed his leg down and said, “Yes, please”.

I went around taking food orders and offering coffee to everyone. Apparently, I was the only waiter on this place and I did not see the white blonde woman anymore. Woke up and wonder-”Why I dream of this when I don’t like to work at a restaurant at all”. Who Knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!