Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

~ The Border Police

I meet this Hispanic woman well dress black hair shoulder length somewhat cute, carrying a black briefcase while standing on a corner of the street. I could not tell if she was a teacher or a Jehovah Witness for the way she dress. She walked me to a house where there were few Hispanic males sitting waiting. Suddenly I heard shots outside and voices yelling and screaming. I look out and saw few white men with batches and rifles running after other Hispanics.

I meant to get out of there but the Hispanic woman said to me “Wait, let them come to you” This tall white male muscle build, short blonde hair, kind of handsome, grabbed me by my right hand and said to me “You are coming with me”. I was almost running while holding his hand which it was soft and gentle but with a strong grip at the same time. As I ran beside him, I kept telling him that he is making a terrible mistake with me. I told him “I am not Mexican, I am a police officer and US Citizen” he ignored me and when we reach a part of the town where I could not hear any more shots, he loosed my hand and I kept asking him “what’s your name”. The Hispanic woman was there waiting for me.

He said “my name is” I could not understand the accent or the name itself but I continue asking “what?” “What’s your name” He went into his pocket and gave me a piece of paper with a bunch of scribble writing in it. However, his name was in the center of the paper circled. The name as far as I remember was of Greek heritage. As far as I remember his name it was something like Gary G. or C. Deifrus or Deristopolus and as he gave me that piece of paper with his name, I heard him saying with a strong manly voice “This is my name” I asked him “Can I call you or contact you? How do you pronounce this name?” but he turned around and left kept on running alone with the other officers.

Then, I dreamed about a bed that was not mine but since it was raining. I was trying to move it away from the wall so the water will not harm the headboard or the bed and wake up around 5:33am sweats as if I was running a marathon and heart still pounding hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!