Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

~ The Young Lion

I dreamed that I was under a big tree that spread out it's shadow all around me. Alone I was with this young lion and a small cub. It looks like I was in Africa and the grass was high and golden color but the tree appeared to be very old. The small cub came to play with me but the bigger young lion pushed him away and came forward to me for me to pet him.

He wanted me to scratch him under his chin and on the left side of his face, just like my male cat does me at home. I did and he purr for a while looking at me with his big eyes, I felt deep love from this young lion. I move him for a minute since I was hearing a small animal like a mouse sound. When I move the young lion, there was this tiny chickmunk shaken of being afraid.

I took him to calmed him down but the young lion snatched him from my hand, hugged him and started to lick the chipmunk and I woke up. It's the first time I dream about cats or lions as far as I remember. Maybe was my male cat at home, missing me alot like my husband told me. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!