Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

~ Big Snake

I was in the jungle and into a creek. As I was getting out of the water, there was this big snake white and orange looking almost red in color. She kept tracking me thru the water like searching for me. I tried to elude it by hiding into the bushes. As I did, the snake keep tracking and she got out of the water and went thru this two people that were talking among them self (male and female) they did not noticed the big snake going thru them. I was already on the hill when I saw this snake standing between and behind this two people, looking at me. I left the area and woke up at 5:40am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!