Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, June 8, 2007

~ Being Thrown on the bed from the sky

As far as I remember, when I was 15 or so, I found myself in bed but as the same time like I was not. I felt my soul getting detached from my physical body like I was detaching a tape from a surface including the sound and then I saw myself standing up beside my bed looking at my body on the bed. I started to fly like someone pulled me and I went thru the roof of the house and I was so high that I could see planet earth below as I saw this white cord attached to my back. I got scared and don't remember how I got back but I waked up literaly like someone throw me on my bed from up high. My body physically bounced on the bed when I wake up and I wake up cold and wet like sweat.

After this experience, I have few episodes in which I wake up being thrown and bounce on my bed like someone dropped me from up high but can't recall where I went on my dream stage or what happend. I don't have this regularly but when it does I wake up in the same way. Last night, I was on my bed dozing off, can not tell whether I am sleep or think that I am sleep but I felt like I was falling for no reason since my body was away from the edge of the bed then my body jerked violently when I reacted to the suposed fall. I don't know if this has something to do with out of body experience as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!