Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

~ A bunch of dreams in one night....

I usually don't recall my dreams but whe I do, they last me for a while. On this particular night I wrote everything as soon as I wake up to remember it. I had a bunch of dreams in one night and wake real exhausted out of the odeal. Here are my dreams:

May 29, 2007
1. I saw myself on a Navy boat overseas asking officers for their off days for me to do some kind of memo to post it like I was a secretary of them but I was wearing my army uniform.
2. I saw myself in army uniform into a office looking for a book into a bookcase and getting ready to write the officers names and their days off into a computer.
3. I saw myself into the fields full of wounded soldiers.
4.there were soldiers laughing with each other with joy since they find a cure of some sort.
5.I saw a pregnant woman laying on the mud giving birth alone with her husband while the doctor was helping her to push while his or her husband fingers were into her mouth and after a big push the husband kissed her.
6.I saw a tray with what looks like strawberries with cloth like covering them almost like cover with milk but many of them look like having worms on it and the doctor or woman's husband said that they taste like strawberried with milk and cake and with it they will cure alot of people
I woke up out of all these dreams exactly at 01:00am Central time.

What to make out of these I don't know.... is a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!